02-17-2014 07:55 AM
02-17-2014 02:31 PM
Only the Chipset. If that does not resolve your issue please call our technical support at 800-474-6836. If you live outside the US/Canada Region please click the link below to get the support number for your region.
02-19-2014 07:45 PM
Additionally, Can you help me with installing Windows 8.1. We I install it I get a black screen. I read a bunch of stuff on this and it all says to use the compatibility center...which I have done already. When I shut down my laptop when I get the black screen, after it restores previous version of windows I get error code oXC1900101-Ox40019 as the reason why windows 8.1 install failed.
02-20-2014 07:00 AM
Here is a link to Microsoft Update to Windows 8.1: FAQ
Is the version you are on now Preview Windows 8?
To update the hardware drivers and to disable/remove anti-virus software and then try to install Windows 8.1.
Here are some other links from Microsoft that might help.
Microsoft upgrade assitant FAQ's
Follow the suggestion from this Microsoft setup stops responding.
You may also refer this link about Windows upgrading.
Hope this help.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)