Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

HI

I have recently orded a new HP laptopp kjøp norway ref.  kjøp 909383853

Det jeg spør om er om det er mulig å oppgradere denne pc, fra vista basic, så ble den nedkonvertert med total hardisk-sletting til Wind. XP professional, men tag windows vista basic er på undersiden. Jeg ønsker sterkt å få den rekonfigurert med win/7  eller/8. Min bedrift må ha homogene styresystem som er ganske like for alle pc,-er.

Jeg vurderer en linux bedriftsleverandør, da de er veldig god på service, men først må jeg sjekke om denne HP PC kan fungere noen år på win..

Jeg har kodenummer windows vista basic på undersiden av pc.

Jeg har og Windows vista fra andre kjøp dvd, med passord/kode, men de er kanskje knyttet til kun en bruker?

Jeg ønsker meg en entydig softvare på alt i bedrift og tenker win 7, og 8 som klokt. Blir maskinene tregere når 64 bit benyttes?

hjelp meg med dette.

Gisle Haraldsen  . www.switchbutt.com : post@switchbutt.com

Jeg har ikke for hånden kode til den gamle pc, og ikke til den nye, ikke hentet men levert butikk utlev.

jeg kan skaffe alle koder og bidra til oppgradering på alle våre maskiner.

HP Recommended

Sir...

I have a problem uninstalling HP support Assistant..

Actually it is not working, so i want to uninstall it and then reinstall,,, but when i start uninstalling, it gives me an error message.... error 1316...

Please help me in this regard

Thanks

HP Recommended

Hey, MKKhan.

I see that you're having an issue uninstalling HP support Assistant and while uninstalling it you get the "error 1316" message.

The error 1316 is a common error message when trying to reinstall/upgrade a software program (like iTunes etc.)

Follow this document and go down the page and run the fix they have posted which should look like this.

Capture.PNG

Run this fix, it will ask you what program you're trying to uninstall. After you uninstall it through the fix you can go ahead and install the Support Assistant again. 

Make sure and go to the HP website and download the current HPSA from there. 

Let me know the outcome of this step. If you have any questions just ask me.

THX

HP Recommended

ACCEPT AS SOLTION ........... Thanks

HP Recommended

Glad it worked. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

THX

HP Recommended

I seem to have lost HP Support Assistant (which, incidently is an oxymoron). I called them on the phone and got someone deep inside the bowels of the sub-continent. I told him that I could not reduce the size of my desktop wallpaper. It refuses to accept the click on "CENTER". He hadn't the vaguest idea of what I was asking. He did, however, tell me that I have over eleven months of my warranty still in effect. What a waste!

Can you help me? I can't even get a CHAT page.

grampsny

Windows 7 - 64 bit

HP Pavilion g7-1300

HP Recommended

grampsny

Are you using a personal photo for background photo? Most of the original wallpapers that come with the machine are sized for the screen and won't downsize using the Center option.

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended

O meu Note HP toda hora aparece a memsagem do plugin 

Não sei mais o que fazer, vcs podem me ajudar?

Windows 7

HP Recommended

Hej...

Jeg har været et uheld fjols ved at vaske mit HP-support assistants programer væk for 14 dage siden!

Nu vil jeg have sætte mit HP-support assistant tilbage igen!

Varenr:

smy6cyb0g554 Hvor der har jeg købt hos Compter City Ørbækvej 111 5220 Odenes sø fra 2007-08-24

Tak for hjælpen

Med venlig hilsen

Walther [Personal Information Removed]

HP Recommended

Hej...

Hvordan jeg får min HP TouchSmart tilbage igen,da jeg har været et fjols ved at fjernet alt min

HPs programer eks: mine navne-kode-HP Support Assistant for Windows 7 for ca 14 dage siden

Vil du være venlig,at hjælpe mig med at få min HP tilbage til min computer på plads igen-tak...

HP Stationer PC IQ532SC + 3cr9110x3z og købte den 2010-4-26 hos Computer City Ørbækvej111-5220 Odense sø

w-norup@anarki.dk eller w-norup1@live.dk eller fax nr: 65982466 (jeg er døv)

Tak for hjælpen!

Med venlig hilsen Walther Winther Norup

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.