Question

Top Student
Licpa
Message 1 of 2 (140 Views)
Accepted Solution

HP Support Assistant - Problem with shortcut

[ Edited ]

I have the problem with the HP Support Assistant, when i open it from shortcut on desktop i get the error: " The item ' HPSF.exe ' that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved, so this shortcut will no longer work properly. Do you want to delete this shortcut?"

I'm tried to open it from Start, the same thing happens. I don't know what is happened with the HP support assistant and with the shortcut. I'm not reinstalled HPSA. I didn't do anything, i don't know how this is happened.

Should i reinstall HP Support Assistant or i can fix this? What i need to do to fix this problem?

I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit.

HP Support Agent
Mrstenter
Message 2 of 2 (102 Views)

Re: HP Support Assistant - Problem with shortcut

Hi Licpa,

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums and Welcome. I have read your thread on your Notebook and having the HP Support Assistant with issues. Here is a link to  uninstall the HP Support Assistant. You can reinstall it from here.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Mrs.Tenter
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation