06-14-2014 07:24 AM - edited 06-14-2014 07:26 AM
I have the problem with the HP Support Assistant, when i open it from shortcut on desktop i get the error: " The item ' HPSF.exe ' that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved, so this shortcut will no longer work properly. Do you want to delete this shortcut?"
I'm tried to open it from Start, the same thing happens. I don't know what is happened with the HP support assistant and with the shortcut. I'm not reinstalled HPSA. I didn't do anything, i don't know how this is happened.
Should i reinstall HP Support Assistant or i can fix this? What i need to do to fix this problem?
I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit.
This question was solved. View Solution.
06-17-2014 08:44 AM
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums and Welcome. I have read your thread on your Notebook and having the HP Support Assistant with issues. Here is a link to uninstall the HP Support Assistant. You can reinstall it from here.
Hope this helps.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)