07-06-2011 07:53 AM
I upgraded my DM1z to Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit, after that I downloaded all the drivers at HP website, but I noticed that my HP thermal assistant software is gone and I cant find any installer software download at the HP website, so now I cant control my CPU fan and Im not sure if HP coolsense technology is still working on my DM1. Please help'' : (
07-06-2011 08:43 AM
I beleive I already done that, I already downloaded it and installed the latest. but still the thermal assistant program, do you think its a seperate software? but I will try again, thanks, I will post the update.
07-06-2011 10:11 AM
I can't find it as separate software.
Open HP Support Assistant, click the Troubleshoot section, when it opens click Power Thermal and Mechanical, then click the thermal tab, see what is in there.
07-06-2011 11:53 AM
You should be able to download+install the software above and it should work. If not, the only thing I could recommend would be an HP System Recovery to install the original software.;
07-06-2011 07:00 PM
Still nothing.. I will go to the service center today. I just bought this last sunday, hope they will not get annoyed at me for doing this.. Thank you guys for the help, I really do appreciate it, until then..
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)