06-16-2012 11:04 PM
Hello. I am running Windows 7.
The HP Tools drive keeps filling up on my Compaq Presario. I don't know what this E: drive is for, or whether it is safe to wipe it clean? When disk cleaner comes up, it offers only to remove the recycle bin, which is 0 kb.
What should I do to clean up this drive and bring usage down from 100%, and what function is it performing?
06-17-2012 09:00 AM
The partition is set up with very small size to only use minimum amount of your hdd, it will always appear nealy full.
The thread HERE does offer one thing to check.
|******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******|
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others**
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)