10-25-2009 07:16 AM
I've got a dv7-2110sa and performed a clean install of Windows 7 Home Premium, everything is working well although i want to find the Wireless Assistant so that i can turn off the bluetooth but i cannot find it on the HP Driver downloads section for my model so i was wondering whether someone has a solution???
10-25-2009 08:23 AM
HP Wireless Assistant ver 126.96.36.199 for Win7 here
05-24-2010 01:57 AM - edited 05-24-2010 09:14 AM
Moved to Other HP Products and Technologies, Windows® 7 Beta and test.
User replied there for the first time about his problems.
04-19-2012 08:36 AM
IAM USING HP PAVALION DV6 6041TX WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64 BIT VERSION .HOW TO DOWNLOAD HP WIRLESS ASSISSTANT FOR THIS OPERATING SYSTEM . I HAVE DOWNLOAD THIS APPLICATION BUT NOT SUCESSFULLY INSTALLED
04-20-2012 10:39 AM - edited 04-20-2012 10:40 AM
This application is not for your model. dv6 which you have is using HP Connection Manager instead HP Wireless Assistant.
Please uninstall HP Wireless Assistant from system.
Uninstalling Software in Windows 7
1. Download and install Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 with Service Pack 1 from here and restart system.
2. Download andi install HP Software Framework from here and restart system.
3. When you will do two above steps download and install HP Connection Manager from here.
10-11-2012 09:17 AM
BUENAS A TODOS LE DI FORMATO A MI LAPTOP HP PAVILON Y AHORA NO QUIERE ENCENDER MI WIFI COMO LE PUEDO HACER PARA INSTALARLE UN NUEVO CONTROLADOR Y DE DONDE DSCARGARLO ESPERO ME PUEDAN AYUDAR .
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)