09-24-2011 01:50 AM - edited 09-24-2011 01:56 AM
I've searched high and low for the HP dm1-4000au windows 7 drivers. None found so far.
Maybe its because the laptop (amd e-450) is very new in the market ?? But bther laptop manufacturers with the same chipset already have theirs ready for download on their website.
im specifically looking for the 64bit drivers. Need them to upgrade from Win 7 Starter 32bit to Ultimate 64 bit.
Is there a technical team i can contact to get the drivers ?
This question was solved. View Solution.
Re: HP dm1-4000au drivers
09-24-2011 11:02 PM
Found the drivers. Thanks guys.
09-24-2011 03:51 PM
You are correct, the page for that model does not exist yet, it could take a few weeks for the newest models to show up.
I would bet most of the 3000CTO drivers are the same
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)