06-06-2014 11:53 PM - last edited on 06-08-2014 03:36 PM by Leo_Y
Hello all. This is my 1st post and I am glad I found you. I have a HP Compaq NX9010 laptop that recently came up with a problem.
It keeps booting into bios. I tried to reset the bios to default settings and then saved the changes but nothing. In the next boot
it goes to bios without pressing any keys. I also changed the boot sequence puting the cd rom as first boot device and put a boot cd inside
but still nothing. I also checked the f2 key in case it was stacked but no it is ok. Do you have any ideas? I would appreciate any suggestion.
Sorry for my poor english and thanks again.
06-09-2014 02:16 PM
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)