Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Thank you, that worked. I installed that and I don't have any exclamation marks any more in device manger. But I tried to install the last 3 drivers that didn't work and I still get the same comment. 
HP Recommended

If there are no exclamantion marks in device manager and also there is no Unknown Device or Other Devices in Device manager, it indicates all the drivers are installed on the system.

The last 3 might not be needed for your system. You can ignore them.

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
HP Recommended
Oke, thank you very much! You are the greatest!
HP Recommended

Hi, i'm sorry to inform you my video card is not found on windows 7 64 bits

I've the hp pavilion tx 1000, and my video card is : nVidia Corporation C51 [Geforce Go 6150]

I've already tested all the links you give.

do you have anothers link to give me please ?

thanks

Regards,

Yann

HP Recommended

Hi,

I too installed Windows 7 Pro-64 on my TX1000 series model TX1308ca with nVidia nForce Go6150 GPU.  I successfully

used the old HP Vista64 SMBus & SMU driver to get rid of the "processor" driver issue, and then used Windows Update

to install the latest GPU driver (version 7.15.11.7967 by nVidia).

Everything worked well, until I started the Windows Performance Test.  The test goes through Direct3D 9 tests

without a hitch, skips all DirectX 10 tests, and goes to Blue Screen of Death immediately upon starting the Windows

Media tests.  This happens every time and in the same "spot" when the test is run.

I later noted that Windows crashes to BSoD also every time I try to access the web cam (USB 2.0 Camera driver

v.6.1.7600.16385 from Windows Update).  I also could not access the Fingerprint Setup software (instant BSoD), that

got installed with AuthenTec AES1610 driver v.2.0.0.18 from Windows Update.

BSoD does NOT happen during any other usage of my laptop, but I do not use it to play games or videos.

I rolled back the graphics driver to standard VGA with 1280x800 resolution, keeping all other drivers as they were,

and was able to run the Windows Performance Assessment test, use the camera & set up the fingerprint recognition

software.  No problems encountered, but the graphics assessment is at 1.0 & GPU RAM is not available.

Updating GPU driver back to the one from Windows Update brings all the BSoD problems back.  Upon re-start &

recovery, I have allowed Windows to report the problem to Microsoft (on at least 10 occasions over the past month),

but there is no resolution yet!

I tried driver files suggested on HP Support Forum pages, on laptopvideo2go website, but none of them will install

with Go 6150 GPU on my laptop.  I heard that old HP Vista64 GPU driver will not work with Windows7-64, but have not

tried this option.

I also downloaded and successfully installed sp45169 from HP (suggested on HP Forums for nVidia SMBus & SMU laptop driver under Windows 7-64) - no improvement in BSoD occurances.

Does anyone have a working solution to the symptoms quoted?  If more info is needed from me to help solve the issue, I'd be more than happy to supply it.

Thanks, in advance, to all respondents.

HP Recommended

i have almost same problem. Video doesn't work with modern Windows style and in 3D mode. Without driver its Okay. 

Seems that GPU didnt change mode from 2D to 3D (100MGh to 450MGh)

This is bios or GPU issue. I didn't know what to do.

HP Recommended

Hi,

I seem to have the same problem as the others. I am unable to use the systems inbuilt microphone and webcam. Could you please provide me with the drivers for the same?  Also the control buttons seem to work by launching the apps, but the colors do not change to amber when we turn off the volume. Anything to help with the QuickLaunch app ?

BTW, I was able to use the rest of the drivers that were provided and things are looking good. Thanks a lot in advance for the help.

Thanks and Regards

Raja

HP Recommended

Thnx a lot bro. This is why people should choose HP. I can say tht i am a proud customer of HP. Great Help.

HP Recommended

Hi i am still looking for quick launch and remote grivers any ideas or help please

thanks for the rest J

HP Recommended

Could you please provide the correct Operating System and the product number/model number of your notebook so that I can direct you to the appropriate driver links...

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.