Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hello

The driver which is listed here for winodows 7 for HP pavilion tx 1000 not working...

HP Recommended

Can you give specification of your Windows 7 ? 32 bit or 64 bit ?

HP Recommended

@Jelly wrote:

Hello, 

I own a tx1000 and I upgraded it to Windows 7. But I saw that HP does not plan to release Windows 7 drivers for this notebook model, so can I use the drivers of the type tx 2xxx instead? Will that work?

HP Recommended

hello, congratulations on your knowledge.

just a question: I installed win7 on a tx1000 hp pavilion, and I cant get connected to the internet. i downloaded thedrivers you posted here as responses, but still have the problem, what can i do? the finger print sensor and a unknown device are the only ones on yellow, also when i boot up the laptop, it gives me an option to boot up from (win7 or ramdisk device options) why do i get this message. also its not picking up any connection at all,can u please help. in advance, thank you very much! have a great day

HP Recommended

HI Vidya,

hp Pavilion tx1001au

I have installed windows 8 and my touch screen is not working,

pleae could you send links for all the drivers for windows 8.

Cheers'

SKhan

HP Recommended

Try installing the following drivers for your touch to work from the following weblinks:

http://www.nextwindow.com/assets/files/NWFilter1.4.0.0.zip

http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/v7/site/search.aspx?q=nextwindow

If your system is compatible with Windows 8, most of the drivers would be available through Windows 8 & windows update. If you need any specific drivers, please follow these steps:
1. In the Run box type devmgmt.msc.
2. Unknown devices would be listed as such and marked out with a yellow question mark.
3. Select the unknown device or other device for which you need drivers and right click to access Properties.
4. In the Properties window click on Details tab and select Device Instance Id  or Hardware ID from the drop down.
5. An alphanumeric string like this PCI\VEN_1217&DEV_7130&SUBSYS_012F1025&REV_01\4&6B16D5B&0&33F0 is the identification marker for the device.
6. Please provide this number so that we can suggest the appropriate driver.

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
HP Recommended

driver pt wirless la hp pavilion tx 1000

HP Recommended

I recently reformatted my TX1000 with Vista Home.

I have got nearly everything working EXCEPT Touch screen....

I have no exclamation marks  - so have all drivers. 

I have tried installing e Galax Touch... but it doesn't seem to make the tablet work.

ANY IDEAS PLEASE??

HP Recommended

Hello

I have a tx1000 running Windows 7 64-bit and have tried installing 

sp42635

sp45017

a windows update

and all the links on this thread

to no avail is there anyone with a video driver that will alow me to run at least Flash Player(ie...You Tube at full screen)

any help would be great

HP Recommended

Hi Sharpie15:

Thank you for your inquiry. I understand you want to update your flash driver.

I have an Adobe document that I think may help you.

I am sending you a link to "Windows: how do I update the device driver for my video/display adapter"  .click here.

I hope this helps.

Sparkles1

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.