07-05-2013 03:45 PM
the hp power assistant function key (fn+f6) not working ana also the lock hotkey (fn+f5) on my hp probook 4540s
I have installed the last versions of the HP Hot Key driver/application & the Power Assistant Application. I also tried installing the older version of the HP Hot Key driver/application but not working too. Any ideas ?
07-11-2013 11:04 AM
Your system is one of our business units.
Your question may be better answered on our business forums.
Here is a link to the business forums.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)