HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
10-16-2012 04:58 AM
I did not find the answer on any website so I thought outside the box. I figured it out! This is how I did it.
- Click on "Start" button
- In search, type "Compatibility"
- Click on "Run programs made for previous versions of windows"
- Scroll down to "Youcam", click on it and next
- Click on "Try recommended settings"
- This should work
- To activate it go to start, type in "Youcam"
- Click on the youcam program
I hope this works for all that try it!
02-24-2013 04:00 AM
estou com problema minha web cam não fuciona , ja tentei usar todos os drive da web cam hp e não ta pegando meu notbook é o modelo HP G42-220BR quero saber qual providencia tomar para que ele volte a fucionar perfeitamente
08-02-2013 09:55 AM
I understand you are needing to update the driver for your webcam, is that correct? I will try to assist you with this issue.
Can you please provide the full model of the computer you have, If you are unsure where to locate that information have a look at this link for help if needed.
Please respond back at your earliest convenience.
Clicking the 'Accept as Solution' button is a way to let others know which steps helped solve the problem!
I work for HP.