12-21-2009 12:15 PM
So I have an HP ze4300. It was starting to run a little slow and it's an old computer so it was just pilling up with old junk that no one used anymore. So I decided to do a full restore using my restore discs. When I finished restoring the computer I ran into a problem with the ethernet controller. For whatever reason, the driver for the ethernet controller did not get installed on the computer. I looked pretty hard online to find the driver somewhere, but I didn't have any luck.
Any help would be really appreciated.
01-12-2010 06:49 PM
Write down Your p/n number which is under Your computer and looks like this.
Which system are You using?
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)