01-11-2013 01:00 AM
I need those drivers, so I can use wifi, LAN, sound, VGA, and other function properly.
I dont need drivers for windows 8 or 7 because I got software that only run with win XP. this is for my work at office.
Please help me.
01-11-2013 04:39 PM
If you need drivers, please follow these steps:
1. In the Run box type devmgmt.msc.
2. Unknown devices would be listed as such and marked out with a yellow question mark.
3. Select the unknown device or other device for which you need drivers and right click to access Properties.
4. In the Properties window click on Details tab and select Device Instance Id or Hardware ID from the drop down.
5. An alphanumeric string like this PCI\VEN_1217&DEV_7130&SUBSYS_012F1025&REV_01\4&6B1
6. Please provide this number so that we can suggest the appropriate driver.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the left side of my post to say thanks!***