Question

Honor Student
Algerian
Message 1 of 4 (59 Views)

Help Urgent Plz

Hi everybody can you plz hlp me i have "HP 360 NOTEBOOK PC" Since tow days it came with "Suse linux 11" but i want to install "Windows 7 Ultimate" when i inserted the cd and booted from it. it says  "cd Rom Driver required" From what understood  it wants a driver but i couldn't find it help plz. Thanx in advance:mansad:

Provost
Paul_Tikkanen
Message 2 of 4 (55 Views)

Re: Help Urgent Plz

Hi:

It sound to me like you burned a DVD yourself and did not use a Microsoft DVD.

You need to burn another ISO copy on a good quality DVD and here is the important part...You need to burn it at the slowest possible speed your DVD burning program will allow.

Then windows should install.

99% if the time it is a bad burn.

Paul

Honor Student
Algerian
Message 3 of 4 (50 Views)

Thanx Paul but i have to tell you i bought the DVD from a shop yesterday and i never burned it any other suggestions? Thank you.
Provost
Paul_Tikkanen
Message 4 of 4 (47 Views)

Hi:

There is no driver you need.  Google it, and you may find some other ideas.

Try a USB DVD drive and see if it boots from that, or you can try this...copy the install files to a USB flash drive.

http://www.intowindows.com/how-to-install-windows-7vista-from-usb-drive-detailed-100-working-guide/

Please post back and let me know how you got W7 to install. You'll get it to work.

Paul

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation