Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hello Hp support..

I'd like to solve a problem about game called "hitman absolution".
when i try to lunch the game ,an error pops up and telling me there is somthing wrong with "0x800000" and it don't load or lunch the game..while the whole games run very smooth and no lag.
i've every thing like (run as admin,reinstalle,ETC ).
the actualle message that pops up :_  ("The exception Breakpoint  ,A breakpoint has been reached.  (0x80000003) occurred in the application location 0x75bd74d4. Click on OK to terminate the program")

would really appreciate your help guys.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi ahmad_parkour, sorry to hear that you are having issues with your game. I have found a link that will take you to the trouble shooting steps on this issue. The link that I am sending you to is NOT HP or is it supported by HP.  This link does however show you in detail how to resolve the issue and it also explains the possible cause of the issue. Please click on the link that I have provided to get to the fix.  http://technology.blurtit.com/202949/the-exception-breakpoint-a-breakpoint-has-been-reached-0x800000...

If this does NOT resolve the issue, please let me know and I will be happy to further the research on this issue.

Thank you.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

W a t e r b o y 71
I work on behalf of HP

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi ahmad_parkour, sorry to hear that you are having issues with your game. I have found a link that will take you to the trouble shooting steps on this issue. The link that I am sending you to is NOT HP or is it supported by HP.  This link does however show you in detail how to resolve the issue and it also explains the possible cause of the issue. Please click on the link that I have provided to get to the fix.  http://technology.blurtit.com/202949/the-exception-breakpoint-a-breakpoint-has-been-reached-0x800000...

If this does NOT resolve the issue, please let me know and I will be happy to further the research on this issue.

Thank you.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

W a t e r b o y 71
I work on behalf of HP
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.