06-18-2010 02:08 AM
Hi Every One ,
i Had HP Pavilion dv6-2170ee Note Book It Came With Pre-Installed Windows 7 (64 BIT).
Now i installed Windows 7 32Bit With Your Help ,
But, Now I Am Facing a New Problem How Do i Install Finger Print Scanner For Security ,
Kindly Help Me in This .
This question was solved. View Solution.
06-18-2010 02:44 AM
Check below guide:
06-19-2010 01:40 AM
Thank You Daniel ,
It Works .
Thank You Very Much " You Are Life Saver"
I Hope To Contact You Soon For Some More Problems.
Thanks Once Again.
01-14-2014 01:33 PM
I understand you are having problems getting the fingerprint driver to run on your HP Pavilion dv2700. Can you please let me know the exact model number of your dv2700? Are you getting any specific error messages? What is happening when you try to run it?
I see you have installed the driver, I would like you to start Troubleshooting a Fingerprint Reader (Windows 7). Now if you are trying to use the fingerprint reader with Digital Persona or Verisoft: click here.
If you are still running into problems after the troubleshooting has been done, please leave me with the requested information.
I will watch for your reply!
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)