Question

Honor Student
DevGoswami
Message 1 of 5 (350 Views)

How To Use System Recovery After Change OS by Clean Install For Pavilion g4 1305-au

[ Edited ]

hi,

My Name Is Devakinandan Goswami

I Have I Laptop Model Pavilion g4 1305-au with preinstalled OS Win7 Home Basic 64 Bit.

I Have Been Changed It To Win 7 Ultimate 64 Bit With Clean Install.

And Now I want to Reinstall Windows 7 64 Home Basic .

Am I Reinstall It With My Recovery Discs or Not???

I have Tried System Recovery Option By Boot From Recovery Discs But Computer Boots From Disc And Then A Screen Displays In This Screen SYSTEM RECOVERY option Disabled. What To Do To Enable It

Master's Graduate
finder070
Message 2 of 5 (335 Views)

Re: How To Use System Recovery After Change OS by Clean Install For Pavilion g4 1305-au

Hi

yes you can..if you have recovery cd comes up with your system.

**Clicking on the Kudos! white star is a nice way to say thank you on any post that helped you or resolved the problem.**
**Selecting "Accept as Solution" for a reply that solves your issue helps others who are searching the web for an answer**
Honor Student
DevGoswami
Message 3 of 5 (298 Views)

Re: How To Use System Recovery After Change OS by Clean Install For Pavilion g4 1305-au

Thanks 4 Reply.
But My Recovery Discs Were Not Came With Laptop.
I Have Create Them With Hp Recovery Manager And When I Boot Laptop with That Disc There Is a Problem And The Probleme Is That SYSTEM RECOVERY Option Is Disabled. So I Cant Recover My SYSTEM.

PLEASE REPLY SOON

THANK YOU
Master's Graduate
finder070
Message 4 of 5 (293 Views)

Hi

Shut down the notebook.  Tap away at f11 as soon as you press the power button and see if this launches Recovery Manager.

if it dosent work then try follow

hold down the Windows Key and press R.  Into the Run Box type compmgmt.msc and hit enter.  Click Disk Management in the left pane and when the partitions have loaded, right click the Recovery Partition and mark it as 'Active'.  Close all open windows and then restart - if this has worked, the notebook will boot from the Recovery Partition upon restart.

**Clicking on the Kudos! white star is a nice way to say thank you on any post that helped you or resolved the problem.**
**Selecting "Accept as Solution" for a reply that solves your issue helps others who are searching the web for an answer**
Honor Student
DevGoswami
Message 5 of 5 (285 Views)

Thank You Reply.
I Will Be Try This And Tell You Results Tomorrow

Thanks Again..
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation