08-05-2011 11:34 AM
Thought I would post this as it may help others. I was able to find the info I needed.
Found the info on my laptop in the user guide 'HP Help and Support', ' Learn- then clicking- Product Information
2 slots each with 4GB SODIMM 1067 MHz Nanya
(Never heard of Nanya before...1067-pretty slow??? thought 1333 MHz was pretty standard on entry level laptops....
08-05-2011 04:54 PM
You can load BIOS screen using F10 key and check the specs exactly or you can also read specs online at below link
I am an HP employee!!
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)