09-02-2011 02:41 PM
Check the Lights on the F12 key if it is amber that means your wirelss is not on ..try to push the F12 Once it will turn Blue and thn try access the internet
that might help you
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
05-30-2013 04:42 PM
I see that you are having problems with the wireless light not working on your HP computer. I would like to help with this issue but I need some information.
Can you provide the model and product number of the computer? Here is a link that shows how to find that information.
How long have you been having the issue?
02-01-2014 08:49 AM
I have the same problem. The Internet was working fine one moment and then it suddenly started disconnecting every min. After that, connection was detected but limited. And now there's no wifi at all. The f12 key stays at amber even after pushing the f12.
Im using the HP Envy TS m6 sleekbook. Pdt number E0K41UA#ABA
02-02-2014 08:57 AM
I'm suddenly having the same problem with my Envy laptop. If I plug in the Ethernet cable it works fine, but no wireless I even restarted my computer and ran the Troubleshooting diagnostics, no luck.
02-02-2014 11:24 AM - edited 02-02-2014 11:26 AM
It must have been a software issue for me because when I performed system restore (to a point 3 days ago) the problem miraculously resolved. Internet is back online.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)