How do I get my fingerPrint reader to work again? PC does not detect it. (767 Views)
Top Student
ErnieV
Message 1 of 5 (767 Views)

How do I get my fingerPrint reader to work again? PC does not detect it.

I unintalled the program DigitalPersonna and downloaded and installed HP SimplePass Identity Proctection.  I cannot register my finger prints because my FingerPrint reader is not detected.  What else can I do? I appreciate any assistance/recommendations. Thank you.

Ernie.....................

Associate Dean
Mumbodog
Message 2 of 5 (750 Views)

Re: How do I get my fingerPrint reader to work again? PC does not detect it.

Top Student
ErnieV
Message 3 of 5 (739 Views)

Thanks for the suggestions.  I was able to download and install HP SimplePass with no problem.  But the other one (Validity Sensor), Will not install on my computer. I downloaded it, but it will not install.  It does not give me an error message.  I am running Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.  I check the programs install but it does not appear there.  Do you have any further suggestions?  Thank you.

Ernie..............

Honor Student
maggietrish44
Message 4 of 5 (321 Views)

simplepass was installed when i got my computer,but since it has stopped working. It stopped working because of an unknown reason.any ideas how i can get this to work again.          

Honor Student
maggietrish44
Message 5 of 5 (262 Views)

I asked this question a few months ago and still havent had a responce.Can anyone tell me how to fix this

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation