04-22-2012 09:22 PM
I have a new HP Pavilion g6z with Windows 7 Home (64 bit). It came with some software I want to remove (RaRa Music and Zya Music). These programs do not appear when I run "Control Panel/Remove Programs."
How can I remove these programs completely?
04-22-2012 09:29 PM
Probably only shortcuts or links to the web sites which only require deleting.
|******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to give Kudo's -Thanks!.******|
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others who are searching**
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)