03-03-2013 04:32 PM
Should be the same like other Windows - hit Print Screen or PrtScn or PRT Scrn ... key will do. This will copy the screen to the clipboard and you can paste to a supported Windows application such as Paint, Word, PowerPoint ...
Hope this helps.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)