09-02-2012 03:19 AM - edited 09-02-2012 03:19 AM
This varies slightly depending on which version of Windows you're using, but as an example, for Windows 7, open Windows Control Panel, open 'Ease of Access Centre', click on Use the computer without a display, remove the tick from the box next to 'Turn on Narrator' and click Apply and Ok to save the change.
Restart the notebook for the change to take effect.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Windows Experience
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)