02-14-2012 01:11 PM
Hard Disk on HP mini died (clicking sound). HP MINI 210 mentions cant find HDD when booted. I've purchased the system recovery DVD's (I recevied two disks) and a new HDD. Now what next? given there appears to be no options to boot from USB device.
I have tried attaching a HDD USB caddy to new disk and tried booting to the recovery disks from another PC (dell). Recevied message that the recovery disks cannot be used on the computer (dell).
Any help would be much apprectiate.. Thanks
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)