How to contact administrator? (128 Views)
Honor Student
KSSVASAN
Message 1 of 4 (128 Views)

How to contact administrator?

When ever I try to to uninstal unwanted softwear I am getting the message"you do not have sufficient access.......please contact  your administrator-- what does this mean. How to contact admn. How to solve this problem?

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 4 (99 Views)

Re: How to contact administrator?

Hi,

It looks like you have no Admin rights. How many users use your computer ? Must be at least one user has the Admin privileges.

What is the operating system on your machine ? And what is history of the machine (new, you bought it from brand new ...).

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Honor Student
KSSVASAN
Message 3 of 4 (98 Views)

Hi  BH, thanks,

I only use the lap top and there is other user created. The operating system is Windows 7 and I bought the lap top new a year ago directly from HP. Please resolve my problem....

Regards,

KSS

Provost
banhien
Message 4 of 4 (91 Views)

Hi,

Can you right click and  "Run as Administrator" to install software ?

Please check other account,

1. If it had Admin rights, you can use it to alter your account (login) to have Admin privilegs.
2. Otherwise you have to logon Adminitrator account to change the access rights for your normal account. Here are few hints how to logon Adminitrator account:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-AU/windows7/How-do-I-log-on-as-an-administrator
http://www.petri.co.il/enable-the-windows-7-administrator-account.htm

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation