10-13-2013 09:32 PM
I just got my new laptop, which is Envy 14 Sleekbook with Win8.
I use general F1~F12 oftenly, so I want to disable the original settings for function keys. How can I switch to press fn+F1~F12 to use those function keys?
I have tried to press esc, F10 during starting up, but no use.
Please help me!
10-14-2013 01:46 AM
Please use the following instructions:
(You need to press at the right time).
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
10-14-2013 08:58 AM
Sorry, this doesn't help!
I knew this page, and have tried several times.
This doen't work on my laptop. Maybe this solution does not work on win8.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)