02-06-2011 12:46 AM
When i purchased my laptop, it came with Windows XP Pro and MS Office installed but the installation CDs are not provided.
Now I want to format my laptop, how can I format it and re-install Windows XP Pro without using a CD ROM? My CD ROM drive is not working too.
How can I retrieve my MS Office product key?
02-06-2011 01:45 AM
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)