04-04-2013 01:14 PM
In the past versions of Windows we have had a start button to quickly reference programs on our computer. On windows 8 this function was removed and replaced with the start screen.
For those of us that aren’t ready for that jump you can add a similar start button feature on your desktop screen called HP Quick Start Application.
Here is a link that will walk you step by step on how to install the start button feature.
Clicking the White Kudos star on the left is a way to say Thanks!
Have a good day.
This question was solved. View Solution.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)