01-17-2013 05:08 AM
I have a new computer with Windows 8. I tried to install the cd software/drivers, but it only works on previous versions of Windows. Is there any way round this?
01-17-2013 09:30 AM
What software/drivers are you trying to install? You'll need to find and download them online, if Windows 8 versions for what you're looking for exist. And what is your notebook model number?
Clicking "Accept as Solution" on a reply that solves your problem makes it easier for other people to find solutions.
I work on behalf of HP.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)