How to recover my driver files through recovery manager in my newly bought HP Pavilion 1301TX ? (540 Views)
Student
bonjit
Message 1 of 2 (540 Views)

How to recover my driver files through recovery manager in my newly bought HP Pavilion 1301TX ?

I could not recover system files form my newly bought laptop.I have HP pavilion G6 1301TX notebook PC.When I tried to recover files through recovery manager for back up.it didn't happend.I tried saveral times but failed.what to to do now! I also need partition in my drives.Can I get driver CDs from HP?How to get driver CDs from HP?Please help in proper way....

Bonjit

Regents Professor
ManjunathTech
Message 2 of 2 (533 Views)

Re: How to recover my driver files through recovery manager in my newly bought HP Pavilion 1301TX ?

Hi Bonjit

You have a couple of options as I see it as i understand are you trying to do a recovery on your unit or just to install the driver on the unit please try these steps first.

Driver application recovery.

Click Start in search box type Recovery Manager then click on it the select Yes on User access control then click on I need immediate help then select Driver & application recovery select the driver and install it.

Recovery on the Unit Weblink given below.

Restore the PC to its original condition using the f11 key

If both the option does not work and like to order the disc weblink given below.

Order Recovery Discs for Windows 7, Vista, or XP

Let us know how it goes!

"I work for HP."
****Click the White Kudos star to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****

Regards
Manjunath
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation