04-26-2012 04:09 AM
I could not recover system files form my newly bought laptop.I have HP pavilion G6 1301TX notebook PC.When I tried to recover files through recovery manager for back up.it didn't happend.I tried saveral times but failed.what to to do now! I also need partition in my drives.Can I get driver CDs from HP?How to get driver CDs from HP?Please help in proper way....
04-26-2012 05:53 AM
You have a couple of options as I see it as i understand are you trying to do a recovery on your unit or just to install the driver on the unit please try these steps first.
Driver application recovery.
Click Start in search box type Recovery Manager then click on it the select Yes on User access control then click on I need immediate help then select Driver & application recovery select the driver and install it.
Recovery on the Unit Weblink given below.
If both the option does not work and like to order the disc weblink given below.
"I work for HP."
****Click the (purple thumbs up icon in the lower right corner of a post) to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)