07-08-2011 05:20 PM
I have been playing with accessibility settings and screen and contrast settings. I've now rendered the laptop almost unusable. I have black windows with very faint white text and white fields with white texts. Emails are in white font on white backgrounds and I have black fields inother applicaitons that fill in with black text. I can't figure out how to rest everything back to standard contrast. Any advice? Thank you.
07-08-2011 06:24 PM
right click on Clear desktop area and select Personalize.
Select the theme to Windows 7 theme under Aero themes or Windows 7 basic theme under Basic and High Contrast Themes.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)