04-26-2011 11:40 AM
I would like to turn off just some short cuts such as control-W and control-R. How can I do this?
On the keybord of the Pavilion dv6-3236nr, the control buttons are just under the shift key. When typing emails, I often go too fast and sometimes hit the control button along with the shift key and then when trying to make a capital W, I end up closing out of the site or when trying to make a capital R, I end up rebooting that site. Very annoying. How do I turn off only certain shortcuts?
How do I turn off all the shortcuts? I would rather have no shortcuts than keep closing the sites I am working on.
Due to this, if feel that the design of the keyboard is very poor
04-26-2011 12:25 PM
You can use third party utilities that will help you to do so. Once such utility can be downloaded from the following weblink: http://www.download3k.com/Install-KeyTweak.html
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)