12-11-2011 03:22 PM
Naumeister, Welcome to the Forum!
Below is your main HP Software and Driver Support page for your notebook.
Enter your Operating System, Windows 7 32 or 64 bit.
Click Next and then scroll down.
Look in Category "Software - Multimedia" for your webcam software.
While you are there, you can pick up any other software that appeals.
Download (SAVE) the sp*.exe file(s), then install:
If you have Admin control, a simple Double-click will install the software,
Highlight the file, Right-click, select "run as Administrator" and install
Keep the sp*.exe file(s) - you can reuse them if you ever need them again...
If you want to install a "bunch" of the MediaSmart softwares,
start with the MediaSmart "Menu" first.
I hope this helps.
Say “Thanks!” by clicking Kudos Star in the Post that helped you.
Mark a Post “Accepted Solution” to say your issue is solved.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)