01-21-2012 03:43 PM
I have problem with wlan on my HP 4730s.
I downloaded drivers from offical HP site, but it dont work.
Driver is Installed, but when I go to "Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network Connections" Wirelles Icon is there, but when I try to connect it says. "Wireless Button is DISABLE" I try to turn it ON but it doesnt work.
Dont know what I do wrong. When I conect computer with Cable internet it work perfect...
PS: SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)