Question

Student
win8user
Message 1 of 4 (14,603 Views)
Accepted Solution

Hp Simple Pass 2012 Software download for Windows 8

Model Number : HP Pavilion DV6t-A1U55AV#AVA

I need the HP Simple Pass 2012 software for windows 8 to use my finger print scanner with it.

Top Student
talha_kalim
Message 2 of 4 (12,338 Views)

Re: Hp Simple Pass 2012 Software download for Windows 8

Honor Student
handsofmercy
Message 3 of 4 (11,433 Views)

I have a TouchSmart tm2 with Windows 8, I just installed the Simple Pass 2012 for W8 and then I started the program and signed on with my windows ID. When I clicked the "Set up Windows Log On" and entered the very same log on password, it gives me "The Windows log on password you entered does not match. Please try again. I tried various times with the same results. I even tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the program. Any suggestions?

Honor Student
handsofmercy
Message 4 of 4 (11,259 Views)

That is the program I downloaded and installed. I even uninstalled and tried intalling it again. I can type in my password and it will fill in the info automatically but I cannot use the fingerprint reader. When I go to the Simple Pass settings and try to log on using the very same windows log on password that I just used, it tells me The Windows log on password you entered does not match. Please try again." I don't understand why the very same password I just used to sign in and open the Simple Pass program says that it does not match when I try to setup the windows log on.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation