07-21-2010 04:31 PM
I have Pavilion dv7-1165eb and since few days my computer has stopped to go in sleep mode. I checked power options and I do not have sleep function it has disappeared even more my sleep button in the start has disappeared too. I went futher and in cmd I check command powercfg -h on but it shows that " There are one or more legacy drivers installed: ARCVNET but I cannot find what does it means. Please for any help.
07-21-2010 11:52 PM
Please perform the following steps to resolve the problem:
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
07-30-2010 05:27 PM
Have You tried reinstalling ethernet and wireless drivers?
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)