12-28-2013 10:36 AM
HP Omni100 PC.
OS - Windows 7
I had my PC formatted a week ago and now I don't see any software or icon to perate my webcam.
Could anyone help me?
01-09-2014 09:10 AM
Welcome to the HP Forums! I see that you are looking for your web cam software. I will be happy to help with that. I will need your product number, as there are several different Omni 100s.
Find your product number on a notebook:
01-09-2014 09:48 AM - last edited on 01-09-2014 10:12 AM by OrnahP
Thanks for replying.
Here are the details -
Serial no. -[Personal Information Removed]
Product no. - QP307AA#ACJ
Model no. - 100-6110ix
01-09-2014 10:33 AM
I believe that I have found the link for your webcam software.
HP MediaSmart Webcam Software:
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)