Question

Student
josepheaiello
Message 1 of 3 (821 Views)

I hav HP 4520 laptop. How do you turn off the mouse that works on the button keys.

PhD Student
Knute
Message 2 of 3 (789 Views)

Re: I hav HP 4520 laptop. How do you turn off the mouse that works on the button keys.

I am not quite sure I understand your question correctly, however you can disable mice via the control panel in Windows by going to Start\Settings\Control Panel\Mouse\Hardware\ Select the mouse you are talking about and click Properties and then change it from enabled to disabled and click Apply.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• I Love Kudos! If you feel my post has helped you please click the White Kudos! Star just below my name
  • If you feel my answer has fixed your problem please click 'Mark As Solution' and make it easier for others to find help quickly

• Honor Student
    KamranFAO
    Message 3 of 3 (474 Views)

Re: I hav HP 4520 laptop. How do you turn off the mouse that works on the button keys.

same here

not understood your question properly...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation