10-12-2010 08:13 AM
I am not quite sure I understand your question correctly, however you can disable mice via the control panel in Windows by going to Start\Settings\Control Panel\Mouse\Hardware\ Select the mouse you are talking about and click Properties and then change it from enabled to disabled and click Apply.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)