06-12-2011 08:44 PM
Original HD dead. no recovery partition to access. Can not locate Media Recovery discs on the HP web site. Can not connect to internet with Pavilion, am using my daughters desktop. Have installed new HD, with Windows XP fresh install, but have no drivers and cannot access internet.
06-13-2011 04:26 AM
If you live in the US, you could try Here.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Windows Experience
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)