09-22-2011 10:30 AM
HI FRIENDS ....
PLZ SUJJEST ME TO INSTALL WIN XP IN MY LAPTOP BECAUSE I M NOT ABLE TO INSTALL IT ..
MY PROGRAMMING SOFTWERS DOES NOT WORK IN WIN 7, SO I WILL HAVE TO INSTALL XP..... PLZ SOME ONE HELP ME
09-22-2011 11:56 AM - edited 09-22-2011 11:56 AM
I would leave Windows 7 on there and then use Virtualbox to run XP in a virtual machine,
If you have Windows 7 Pro or Ultimate you can install XP mode from Microsoft.
It is getting very difficult to install XP on modern hardware, drivers are not supported for XP and newer hardware.
10-24-2012 06:10 AM
i have hp g6-1318ax laptop and win 7 is installed on it. i just want to know how i install xp on it . plz help me it is required for some of the very important softwares of mine.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)