03-19-2011 05:58 PM
I have noticed that Quickweb is Linux. So, I entered my SD Card into the slot, and quickweb detected it. I went into the web broswer and download program (.tar.gz), but I cannot open it.
How do I open .tar.gz on Quickweb? How do I open Linux programs on Quickweb? Is it possible? Help.
03-20-2011 08:25 AM - edited 03-20-2011 08:25 AM
Some customers say that it's a read-only OS so you can't configure it. It means you can't install any program on it. There should be a proper operating system on the computer as well..
Testing - HP 15-p000
HP Touchpad provided by HP
Currently on Debian Wheeze
*Please, help other users with the same issue by marking your solved topics as "Accept as Solution"*
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)