03-26-2009 05:52 PM
My new laptop is HP Pavilion dv5-1211em, I prefer to install an WinXP OS.
But it is so hard to me, I can't install it as normally.
Somebody help me !!
PS:I would not to refresh BIOS.
03-27-2009 07:30 PM
Read through this thread on another model with similar hardware:
|******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to give Kudo's -Thanks!.******|
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others who are searching**
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)