03-29-2011 01:39 PM
I HAVE AN HP LAPTOP AND A C309 HP WIRELESS PRINTER. I CHANGED MY INTERNET PROVIDER AND THE COMPUTER AND PRINTER BOTH RECOGNIZE MY NEW WIFI BUT STILL WON'T PRINT FROM COMMANDS FROM LAPTOP.
This question was solved. View Solution.
03-29-2011 06:16 PM - edited 03-29-2011 06:17 PM
The printer & laptop may have had a different IP address with the old wireless router and the laptop is still looking for that printer /IP address. Delete the printer from the laptop and rerun setup just as if you were doing it for the first time.
|******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******|
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others**
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)