Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hello _jeet_kaur,

I would like to be able to assist you further with the issue that you are having. First though I do need to confirm some information with you. What is the full model number of your computer. I have included the document 'Guide to finding your product number'. Are you also running Windows 7 on your computer? What is the specific error message that you are getting?

Thank you.

I worked on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Thank For Reply  Model no. of my laptop is Hp 1302 TX (HP Pavilion g series ) SIN NO.[Personal Information Removed] ,due to formatting of window 7 again i install window 7 on my laptop via taking window 7 hard disk from friend but now i need window activation key and my product is not under warranty.and  recovery disk  did not come with my laptop ,what i do .

HP Recommended

Hello,

Thank you for the information. I have included a link to the Microsoft forums Product activation for Windows. Please scroll about half way down the page, and look for a post from Andre Da Costa on April 14, 2012. Please follow the steps that he has included for activating Windows. Please let me know if you are able to install Windows 7.

Regards.

I worked on behalf of HP
HP Recommended
My computer never came with one. I have an hp, Windows 8.
HP Recommended
Hi there..i know the above is ancient history, but it's what comes up under my search. I have a HP EliteBook 2760p. I removed the battery and now can't access anything. The message asks for a Windows installation disk, or contact the manufacturer for assistance. The status code is 0xc000000e - 'the boot selection failed because a required device is inaccessible...'. I have tried f8 & the safe mode option, but it defaults to this screen. How can i contact HP, and will they provide such a disk? I can't access the net, except for on my phone. Any help will be very gratefully accepted!! 😞
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.