05-12-2013 12:33 PM
1.)Product Name & Number:- HP Envy dv6-7206tx
2.)Operating System:- Windows 8 SL 64-bit
Your PC couldn't start properly A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed.
Error code: 0xc0000225
You'll need to use the recovery tools on your installation media. If any installation Media (like a disc or USB device), contact your system administrator or PC manufacturer.
4.) Any changes made to your system before the issue occured:-
There are three drives in my Laptop Windows in C: Drive, Recovery in D: Drive & E: User Disk. I Allocated 50 GB of space to C: Drive through AOMIE partition assistant professional. Then pc restarts and error 0xc0000225 on blue screen is displayed.
Plz tell me solution of it.
05-12-2013 08:08 PM
If you burned a Recovery DVD set boot with the first one. If you didn't burn your set, contact HP to request a set.
|******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******|
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others**
05-13-2013 03:40 AM
I haven't burned any Recovery DVD. Yeah i contacted the HP customer support, they have registered a complaint and told me to E-mail the Sanpshots of Error. Till now there is no reply form HP customer support.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)