Honor Student
Divine_Love
Message 1 of 4 (302 Views)

Laptop couldn't Start Properly.

1.)Product Name & Number:- HP Envy dv6-7206tx

2.)Operating System:- Windows 8 SL 64-bit

3.)Error Message:-

Recovery 

Your PC couldn't start properly A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed.

Error code: 0xc0000225

You'll need to use the recovery tools on your installation media. If any installation Media (like a disc or USB device), contact your system administrator or PC manufacturer.

4.) Any changes made to your system before the issue occured:-

There are three drives in my Laptop Windows in C: Drive, Recovery in D: Drive & E: User Disk. I Allocated 50 GB of space to C: Drive through AOMIE partition assistant professional. Then pc restarts and error 0xc0000225 on blue screen is displayed.

Plz tell me solution of it.

Provost
CherylG
Message 2 of 4 (284 Views)

Re: Laptop couldn't Start Properly.

If you burned a Recovery DVD set boot with the first one. If you didn't burn your set, contact HP to request a set.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/contacthp?cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&os=4132&product=5305584&sw_lang=

******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to give Kudo's -Thanks!.******
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others who are searching**
Honor Student
Divine_Love
Message 3 of 4 (275 Views)

I haven't burned any Recovery DVD. Yeah i contacted the HP customer support, they have registered a complaint and told me to E-mail the Sanpshots of Error. Till now there is no reply form HP customer support.

Honor Student
Divine_Love
Message 4 of 4 (255 Views)

I Got reply from HP Customer support i.e. Recovery media is ordered , you may expect the shipment in 7 to 8 working days.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation