12-28-2013 09:30 AM
Laptop crashed. I deleted everything. How do I reinstall preloaded software that came with the computer? There were no disks.
12-28-2013 09:54 AM
See if using the recovery manager tool works by tapping the F11 key at the beginning of the HP welcome screen.
Follow the steps to do a system recovery.
If that doesn't work you will need to order a set of recovery disks for your specific model from HP.
12-28-2013 02:27 PM
If you didn't burn a Recovery Disc set_Phone HP Support in your country/region to order Recovery Media.Worldwide contact info can be accessed here>>Contact HP
|******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to give Kudo's -Thanks!.******|
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others who are searching**
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)