04-19-2012 12:13 AM
Hello, I am using a HP Mini, product number XV695PAUUF, Windows 7 Starter 32-bit operating system. The Microsoft Office Starter 2010 on my computer used to work normally until about a few weeks ago.After that, whenever I open the program, it says that it has encountered a problem with licensing and needs to close. I cannot uninstall and reinstall the product, because it came pre-installed on my netbook. What should I do?
04-19-2012 03:58 AM
I think that you had access only to trial version.
Please write your netbook product number (p/n) and country of purchase.
04-20-2012 10:50 AM
Could you check again p/n? For this part number is assigned completly other device.
04-21-2012 08:23 AM
Hi try uninstalling it and re installing at this web address
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)