09-13-2011 05:38 AM
I just bought a ProBook 4320s with Windows 7 pro.
I want to format it and use a windows 7 pro that I already own with the latest updates included.
Q: Can I activate it using the key that I got with this product? On the back it says Windows 7 pro OA with cdkey ect..
12-21-2012 12:20 PM
i have hp elite book
model compaq 2530p with pre installed windows 7 pro oa, last week my hard disc crashed and i lost my recovery image, now how can i get new recovery disc from hp, i have tag of windows 7 pro oa kye
plz help me rgards
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)